- About Us
- How to…
- Contact Us
BioTrack provides an easy to use interface for routine bookkeeping tasks, purchase invoice entry, creating, sending and posting sales invoices, cash sales, managing customer accounts, credit notes and asset management.
- Purchase Invoices are entered using a simple interface which allows the user to choose the supplier and then enter the invoice with VAT breakdown
- Three forms of sales invoice are available: 1, For the sale of agricultural or manufactured production, 2, For the sale of your own production and external (Resale) products and 3, The creation of invoices for non-regular, cash customers who require a VAT invoice for their own records.
- The posting of invoices is seperated from the creation of the invoice to allow for alteration of an invoice. Posting of invoices takes place when you are ready.
- Invoice posting automatically updates stock deduction records for both your own production and for Resale product stocks.
- Posting an invoice also updates customer accounts records, thus automatically maintaining the current account of each of your registered customers.
- Cash sales are managed by entering the sales in cash from cash register for a farm shop /retaurant / farmers market etc simply by entering the gross cash sales for sales at each VAT level. Sales are automatically added to your sales ledger and VAT calculated.
- Credits to customer’s accounts are made via a flexible screen which permits the entry of a credit against a list of known invoices.
- New assets are entered, or existing assets modified with a simple form that allows complete flexibility over your asset register.