- About Us
- How to…
- Contact Us
User manual – Order processing
PAGE IN CONSTRUCTION … Completion data 31-7-2011
There are 2 types of order:
- Outgoing orders to Suppliers
- Incoming orders from Customers
BioTrack handles both types of orders:
Outgoing orders to Suppliers (Purchase Orders)
If you make large complex orders to suppliers for raw materials or resale products, it is convenient to automate this job so that it creates a professionally formatted order which you can email or print and send to a supplier. BioTrack allows you to create such an order based on your supplier data and the products that they supply you.
Vsit the following links to see how to use the Purchase Order modules:
- Enter / Print PURCHASE Orders
- Email Orders to Suppliers (Not yet implemented)
- Purchase Orders Reports >
Incoming orders from Customers (Sales Orders)
There are 2 ways in which Customer orders are processed:
- Orders incoming from Customers can be manually entered and are automatically costed.
- Customers can also enter their orders to Bio-Track directly on the internet (if you grant them access). When a customer enters an order, you will immediatel receive an email to inform you.
Vsit the following links to see how to use the Sales Order modules: